Thursday, December 4, 2014

Errors & Omissions Insurance

Errors & Omissions Insurance

Having your Real Estate license without Errors and Omissions Insurance is like driving a car without auto insurance.  The cost of this is $187/year.  To ease the burden, we have established several different payment options for Agents; however, paying in full is most economical.  Your options are:

 Option 1: Pay in full on your first monthly bill (total paid will be $187)
Option 2:  Three monthly installments of $69 (total paid will be $207)
 Option 3:  Twelve monthly payments of $19 (total paid will be $228)


By signing below, I acknowledge that these fees will be added to my monthly bill according to which option I have chosen.  I authorize Maximum One to charge my credit card on file, if deemed appropriate, and in accordance with the terms of the “Credit Card Authorization Form”.  I understand that the option I am choosing shall become recurring every anniversary unless I make a change in writing. E&O Insurance is non-refundable and will not be pro-rated. This form supersedes any other documents pertaining to the payment of E&O Insurance.